Who we are
Community Gateway Association (also known as CGA or Gateway for short) is a not-for-profit community business, set up to meet the housing needs of people in Preston and the surrounding areas.
CGA is about creating friendly communities, where people want to live.
Our services include:
- Improving homes and neighbourhoods
- Providing tenancy advice and support
- Helping people to find suitable housing for their needs
- Tackling anti-social behaviour and the causes of it
- Collecting rents and other charges
- Working with local communities to build individuals' skills, knowledge and confidence.
CGA makes sure tenants influence what happens to their homes and neighbourhoods, and the services it provides.
Local people are represented on our Board, in service action groups and through ongoing, direct contact with staff and other residents.
CGA is committed to promoting equality in everything it does - as an employer, a landlord and a community business. Giving people an equal chance to contribute towards Gateway's work, and influence the business, is important to the success of the association. CGA recognises and values the wide range of skills, experiences and talents within our membership and workforce.