Homes in Development
Everyone deserves a great place to live, that is why we are building new affordable homes and developing our offering with different housing options.
We know there is a real need for affordable housing, so we are building homes in new areas with different housing options to suit everyone. We have a number of new developments soon to be available for rent.
If you are interested in any of the new homes please register on Select Move
Work has started at our development site at Lightfoot Lane, Fulwood. We are working with Westchurch Homes on this development, which will include a range of two, three and four bedroom homes across a mix of affordable rent and shared ownership. Off street car parking, outside space and private gardens feature in the approved layout for the site.
The development will see 89 new homes, consisting of:
- 16 affordable rented one-bed homes
- 16 affordable rented two-bed homes
- 16 affordable rented three-bed homes
- 15 shared ownership two-bed homes
- 21 shared ownership three-bed homes
- 5 shared ownership four-bed homes
The homes will be handed over in stages.The first set of homes will be ready from July 2021 and the full site will be completed by March 2023.
Interested? Register your interest on Select Move
Tom Benson Way
This scheme will consist of affordable rent properties, providing an essential contribution to affordable housing in the Preston area. The development will see 35 new homes, consisting of
- 17 x two-bed semi-detached houses
- 10 x three-bed terraced houses
- 8 x three-bed semi-detached houses
The site benefits from private garden space, car parking areas, open space and landscaping.
The homes are due to be completed by December 2022.
Work has started at our development site at Rothwell Close.
The development will consist of:
- 13 x two-bed houses with private parking and gardens
Work is being carried out by Gateway Property Care.
The homes are due to be completed in October 2021.
Work has started at Oak Lane, Newton-with-Scales, Fylde. This development will see a mix of two, three and four bedroom homes for both affordable rent and shared ownership in a semi-rural area. Each new home will benefit from off street parking and private garden areas. The new address for the development will be Acorn Avenue.
The development will see 37 new homes, consisting of:
- 16 x affordable rented two-bed homes
- 2 x affordable rented three-bed homes
- 2 x affordable rented four-bed home
- 1 x shared ownership two-bed home
- 8 x shared ownership three-bed homes
- 8 x shared ownership four-bed homes
The homes are due to be completed in September 2022.
Artist impression of Oak Lane
The Small Sites development will be completed in phases, consisting of:
First Phase - Completed by Spring 2022
- Heathfield Drive - 6 x two-bed homes
- Gisburn Road - 1 x one-bed bungalow
- Hawkshead Road - 2 x two-bed homes
- Marsett Place - 3 x three-bed homes
- Ingleton Road - 2 x three-bed homes
Second Phase - Completion date to be confirmed
- Porter Street - 4 x three-bed homes
- Rawcliffe Drive - 2 x two-bed homes
- Larches Lane - 1 x two-bed bungalow
- Mill Bank - 2 x two-bed bungalows
- Hendon Place - 1 x two-bed bungalow
Third Phase - Completion date to be confirmed
- Queens Road - 2 x three-bed homes
- Norbreck Drive - 2 x three-bed homes
- Salwick Place - 1 x three-bed home
- Worthing Road - 1 x two-bed bungalow
- Cromer Place - 4 x two-bed homes