Anti-social behaviour


We are committed to tackling anti-social behaviour (ASB) and by working together we can prevent ASB and make your neighbourhood better for everyone.

If you are experiencing or have witnessed anti-social behaviour in your home or neighbourhood, please report it to us as soon as possible.

You can report anti-social behaviour to us using any of the following methods. 

What is anti-social behaviour?

Anti-social behaviour is acting in a manner that causes nuisance, alarm or distress to others, usually over a period of time. It covers a wide range of actions. Examples of anti-social behaviour include:

  • Harassment, intimidation or any threatening or hateful behaviour
  • Negative behaviour or actions directed at someone, which are racially aggravated or based on prejudice
  • Vandalism, property damage and graffiti
  • Damaging or threatening to damage another person’s possessions and/or home
  • Pet nuisance i.e. uncontrolled animals
  • Noise nuisance e.g. loud music

If you, or anyone in your neighbourhood, is in immediate danger or a crime has been committed:

  • Call the Emergency Services on 999
  • If it is a non-emergency, please call 101
  • Or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111

How do we take action?

Our specialist team of Tenancy Management Officers will carry out an early assessment of the report. We will ask you questions about the incident and the events leading up to it to identify any urgent actions that need to be taken.

An action plan will be agreed with you setting out the following:

  • How the initial investigation will be carried out
  • How you can work with us to provide the necessary evidence (this may involve keeping a written or recorded diary)
  • The most appropriate method of resolution with realistic outcomes
  • How often you will be contacted and by your preferred method of communication throughout the case

We aim to resolve cases quickly and efficiently, however, anti-social behaviour can be a complex, lengthy process and so it can be difficult to give timescales. We aim to contact all new complainants within one working day upon receipt of the complaint.

Further information on how we deal with ASB, can be found in our leaflet below.

Anti-Social Behaviour Leaflet

ASB reporting App

react With growing demands for ways that anti-social behaviour  incidents can be reported, we have launched an app. The app allows you to report incidents of anti-social behaviour, CGA tenancy breaches or just to let us know if you are concerned about someone living in one of our properties.

The app is free and easy to download and will allow you to send photos, sound recordings or video files directly to the Tenancy Management team. You will also be able to see how the case is progressing and receive updates from our officers.

We appreciate that not everyone will have use of a smartphone or tablet, so you can still report incidents of anti-social behaviour, tenancy breaches or any concerns by calling 0800 953 0213 or email


How can I download the app?

Our app is available as a download on the iOS and Android app stores. Simply search ‘Remote Reporting’ and download. You will need to set up an account and scan the QR code below to get started. If you have any problems, please contact the Tenancy Management team on 0800 953 0213




ASB reporting form

You can also report anti-social behaviour using the form below.

If you know the name and address of the person you think is responsible for the anti-social behaviour, please include it in the form as this can help our investigation.

Please note that in order for us to log a report all fields must be completed.


Report anti-social behaviour

Note: Questions marked by * are mandatory