We're looking forward to being able to offer 50 new family homes in Lostock Hall for affordable rent and shared ownership, which are due to complete in Autumn 2024.
The Weavers will be our first shared-ownership development in South Ribble, helping us to broaden our housing offer across the area. Every home will benefit from off-road parking and private gardens, as well as landscaped communal areas for everyone to enjoy. Residents in the flats will also have a communal garden.
The development will consist of:
- Eight one-bedroom flats for affordable rent
- 10 two-bedroom homes for affordable rent
- Four three-bedroom homes for affordable rent
- Two four-bedroom homes for affordable rent
- Five two-bedroom homes for shared ownership
- 17 three-bedroom homes for shared ownership
- Four four-bedroom homes for shared ownership
You can view the proposed site plan here
Interested? Sign up to Select Move: a partnership of Housing Associations covering Preston, South Ribble and Chorley. Once you've signed up, you can register your interest for the properties when they are advertised.