How to make a comment, complaint or compliment
We welcome your comments, complaints and compliments to help us improve our services. You can find how to give us your feedback below.
- You can send your feedback using the form below
- Email email@example.com
- If you prefer to speak to a member of our team please call us on 0800 953 0213
You can also contact the Housing Ombudsman for support and advice during any stage of the complaints process if you feel that your complaint is not being handled fairly or appropriately. If you would like to raise any issues with the Housing Ombudsman you can call them on 0300 111 300. Alternatively please visit their website.
Compliments and Complaints update
CGA is committed to providing the best possible service to all our customers but sometimes we get it wrong, if you are unhappy with any part of CGA’s service, please let us know, if you don’t tell us, we cannot try to put it right. It is also great to hear when we have provided you with excellent service and really appreciate it when customers take the time to let us know when we’ve got it right.
In the last year we received 40 complaints, with 28 of these complaints being upheld or partially upheld. We aim to ensure we learn from complaints and make changes to the way we work to improve our customer service.
We made a number of changes in the last 12 months including:
- A revised process for monitoring Contractors customer service and quality of work to be able to hold them to account when things don’t go right for our tenants.
- Improved communication with tenants when carrying out works in communal areas.
- Operatives take additional before and after photographs in certain situations to document the works undertaken.
We also received 107 compliments in the past 12 months, meaning we received almost three times the number of compliments than complaints, which is really positive. Compliments were received across the organisation; however, most compliments were received for Gateway Property Care regarding the repairs service and the customer service provided by our operatives.
Please do get in touch in whatever way suits you if you need to make a complaint or want to inform us about any concerns you have, we are here to help and want to improve our services to provide you with the best service we can.