From all of us at Community Gateway Association - a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
If you need to get in touch with us over the festive period, you can call our 24-hour emergency repairs line which is open throughout Christmas and New Year. Please call us on 0800 953 0213.
Our Harbour House Reception opening hours are as follows:
- Friday 22nd December: Reception will close at 4pm and our phone lines will close at 5pm.
- 23rd December to 1st January: Closed.
- Tuesday 2nd January: Reception opens as normal, 10am-4pm and phone lines from 8am-5pm.
Emergency repairs consist of:
- Uncontainable leak
- Total loss of power
- Total loss of heating and hot water in a home without alternative forms of hot water eg electric shower.
- Serious security breach (such as an insecure front door)
- Major structural damage
If you are experiencing a loss of water or heating, please check for frozen pipes in your property. To unfreeze or thaw out the pipes, locate the stop tap (usually under the sink) and turn the water supply off from the stop tap. Turn on your cold water tap and using a hot water bottle or towels soaked in hot water, slowly thaw out the pipes. You can find more information on the United Utilities website