Ways to pay your rent
You can pay your rent in a number of different ways.
- Direct Debit – This is the easiest way to pay. You can set a Direct Debit up for any date in the month to tie in with when you get your income. Please contact the Rent Recovery Team for a Direct Debit form.
- Standing Order – You can pay directly from your bank account, either weekly, fortnightly, four weekly, or monthly. Please contact the Rent Recovery Team for a standing order form.
- Online – You can pay your rent online by logging on to the Allpay website and clicking on ‘make an online payment’. You will need your Payment Reference Number (PRN) to use this service. Your PRN is the 19 digit number found on your rent card.
- Mobile phone app – The Allpay app allows you to make payments from your Apple or android phone. Download the app from Apple App Store, Windows Phone Store or Google Play.
- 24-hour Allpay payment line – You can pay your rent at any time by calling the Allpay automated payment line on 0330 041 6497. You will need your Payment Reference Number (PRN) to use this service. Your PRN is the 19 digit number found on your rent card.
- Post Office or Paypoint outlet – You can pay your rent at any Post Office or Paypoint outlet using your rent card. To find your nearest payment outlet, log on to www.allpay.net/outlets
- By phone using your Debit/Credit Card – You can pay your rent using a debit or credit card over the phone. Contact us on 0800 953 0213 or 01772 268000 between 8:30am – 5pm to make your payment.
- Cheque – Cheques should be made payable to Community Gateway Association and sent to our Head Office – Harbour House, Port Way, Preston, PR2 2DW.