If you are experiencing any anti-social behaviour in your home or local neighbourhood please report the problem to us as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your neighbourhood, is in immediate danger or a crime has been committed
- Call the Police emergency services on 999
- If it’s a non-emergency, report to the police by calling 101.
- Or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
Alternatively to report to us complete the form below or call 0800 953 0123
What happens next?
Our specialist team of Tenancy Management Officers will carry out an early assessment of the report. We will ask you questions about the incident and the events leading up to it to identify any urgent actions that need to be taken.
An action plan will be agreed with you setting out the following:
- How the initial investigation will be carried out
- How you can work with us to provide the necessary evidence (this may involve keeping a written or recorded diary)
- The most appropriate method of resolution, with realistic outcomes
- How often you will be contacted and by your preferred method of communication throughout the case.
We aim to resolve cases quickly and efficiently but anti-social behaviour can be a complex, lengthy process and so it can be difficult to give timescales. We aim to contact all new complainants within one working day upon receipt of the complaint.
Further information on how we deal with ASB, can be found in our leaflet