Get Involved in a way that best suits you
Whether you are working, raising a family or looking for ways to spend your retirement we have a range of ways you can get involved with Community Gateway Association.
- Become a Gateway Member and be at the heart of the decision making process of the organisation
- Sign up to Gateway 100 and share your views on the services we provide, through email or text
- Join one of our 6 Action Groups and work with CGA staff to make improvements to how CGA delivers its services. Our 6 Action Groups include:
- Gateway Homes
- Gateway People
- Gateway Neighbourhoods
- Specialist Services
- Customer Care and Complaints
- Set up a community group with administrative and financial support from Gateway
- Complete a survey to help us improve our services or become a mystery shopper and let us know if anything needs changing
- If you are a Leaseholder come along to the Leaseholder Forum held twice a year, in spring and autumn.
Get in touch with the Community Empowerment Team on 0800 953 0213 to talk about the ways you can get involved!