Get Involved in a way that best suits you
Whether you are working, raising a family or looking for ways to spend your retirement we have a range of ways you can get involved.
- Become a Tenant Member and be at the heart of our decision making process
- Sign up to Gateway 100 to feedback your thoughts through email or text
- Join one of our 6 Action Groups and work with CGA staff to make improvements to how CGA delivers its services
- Set up a community group with financial and administration support from CGA
- Complete a survey to help us improve our services or become a mystery shopper and let us know if anything needs changing.
- If you are a Leaseholder come along to the Leaseholder Forum held twice a year, in spring and autumn.