Buying school uniforms every year can be a heavy financial burden in normal times and even more so during the current pandemic. Throughout June/July, we asked the great people of Preston to donate unwanted primary and secondary uniforms for any schools across Preston, allowing us to place them with families who may need that little extra support ahead of the new term in September.
We are now open for referrals and will deal with everyone discreetly and in absolute confidence. As well as support with uniform, there could be more ways we can help so please get in touch with our friendly team for a chat.
Good to Know
- The Uniform Bank is open to tenants and non-tenants
- You can make a referral for yourself
- Every child is guaranteed to receive two new shirts/polo tops and new socks.
- Primary school children will receive a lunch box and water bottle.
- High school children will receive a fully equipped stationary pack and a toiletries pack.
To make a referral, just fill out the simple form below, and a member of our friendly team will be in touch.
You are here: Page 1 of 2
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank our fantastic partners across Preston who have supported us through what has been a busy time for them too:
- PNE Community & Education Trust
- St. Clare’s Catholic Church
- Farri Park Community Centre
- Penwortham Community Centre
- Preston Community Hub
- The Intact Centre
- Mill Bank Wellbeing Centre
- Moor Nook Chippy
- Larches & Savick Boxing Club