This Winter it’s more important than ever to stay safe and well. We have put together some handy tips to help you save money and keep your home warm.
- Try to heat your home to a steady and comfortable temperature throughout the day. The recommended temperature is between 18-21°C.
- Keep radiators and heaters clear so heat can circulate – don’t put furniture in front of them or dry washing on them.
- Keep your home warmer by shutting doors and blocking out draughts by closing curtains or blinds at night and using draught excluders where needed.
- Cold weather can freeze pipes, so it’s a good idea to keep your home warm by putting the heating on regularly.
- If you’re worrying about the price of your energy bills, there are lots of government initiatives available, find out more by calling our Tenancy Support team on 0800 953 0213.
- Ensure your boiler is working properly – should you find any problems with your boiler please contact us on 0800 953 0213.