Community Gateway and Preston Vocational Centre are working in partnership with Clarion housing to offer nine work placements in a variety of roles. These are six month placements for people aged between 16 and 24 years who have been on Universal Credit for six months.
What is Kickstart?
The Kickstart Scheme is a six-month paid job funded by the government. It provides a fully funded opportunity for young people to gain experience of working in one of Britain’s most exciting companies.
The placements include:
- 1 x Assistant Community Engagement Officer
- 1 x Employment and Skills Administrator
- 1 x General Admin Assistant (Income)
- 1 x Administration Assistant ( Preston Vocational Centre)
- 1 x Purple Pantry Assistant
- 2 x Assistant Grounds Maintenance Operatives
- 2 x Assistant Estates Service Operatives
If you are interested in any of these vacancies, please contact your Job Centre Work Coach to be considered. We CANNOT accept applications from you if you have not done so and we have not received a referral letter from your job coach.
For more details on how to apply click here.