Keep up to date with all the events and campaigns during June.
Dates on the calendar:
- Volunteer’s Week (1st - 7th June) - Volunteers’ Week is a time to say thanks for the contribution millions of people make across the UK through volunteering.
- Month of Community(1st – 30th June) – The Eden Project are encouraging you to join in whenever works for you and your community, whether that’s to say cheers to volunteers, connect with your neighbours, or simply to say thank you. It's an opportunity to bring our neighbourhoods closer, give back, and shine a light on the amazing communities we live in, to give community spirit a boost as we head into summer.
- Men’s Health Week(14th – 20th June) - Everybody's mental health has been challenged by the lockdowns and insecurities of the last year and it's not over. As we emerge from what we hope will be the worst of the pandemic, questions, concerns and anxieties remain. Men's Health Week 2021 asks: how do we move forward?
- Healthy Eating Week(14th – 18th June) - Taking all of the UK on its 'Find your healthier you' journey! BNF want everyone to reflect on their lifestyles and look to make improvements to enhance their health and wellbeing.
- First Day of Summer (21st June) - In the Northern Hemisphere, the June solstice (aka summer solstice) occurs when the Sun reaches its highest and northernmost points in the sky. This event marks the start of summer in the northern half of the globe.
- Intact Sensory Garden Launch (25th June) – The Intact Centre launches their brand-new sensory garden. Keep up to date with them on the day on social media.