Keep up to date with all the events and campaigns during April.
Dates on the calendar:
- Stress Awareness Month (1st – 30th April) – The aim is to increase public awareness about both the causes and cures for our modern stress epidemic. Individually we need to understand what is causing us personal stress and learn what steps we can take to reduce it for ourselves and those around us.
- Good Friday (2nd April) - A Christian religious holiday commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary.
- Easter Sunday (4th April) - A Christian festival and cultural holiday commemorating the resurrection of Jesus from the dead.
- Earth Day (22nd April) – The aim is to diversify, educate and activate the environmental movement worldwide because our world needs transformational change.
- St George’s Day (23rd April) – A day which we remember St George, England's patron saint.
- On Your Feet Britain Day (29th April) - A free and fun way to reboot and energize your workplace habits to sit less and move more.
- Employability Day (30th April) - A national campaign providing organisations an opportunity to celebrate all things employment support; providing employability services to shout about success in supporting jobseekers and learners.