Community Gateway is holding food hubs at a variety of locations across Preston over the Summer to combat Holiday Hunger.
We will be providing quality fresh produce and you only need to pay whatever you can afford.
The events are open to Community Gateway tenants only. Please bring along proof of your address such as a household bill or driving licence.
If you just want to come along and see what's on offer, please do.
The dates and venues are;
- Friday 26th July – Willow Crescent (Acorn building), Ribbleton 1pm to 2pm
- Friday 2nd August – William Young Centre, William Young Close, Harewood Road PR1 6XW – 3pm to 4pm
- Thursday 8th August – Sion Park Hub – 1pm to 2pm
- Friday 16th August – Bay Tree Farm – 4pm to 5pm
- Thursday 22nd August – Grange Park Community Garden – 2 pm. to 3 pm.
- Thursday 29 August - former Contour Housing Office, 16 Downing Street, Callon Preston PR1 4RH
We will be adding more later dates and times, so please check back in August to see when these are.or call our freephone number for more information 0800 953 0213