We are excited to announce the launch of the Gateway2Engagement portal - a hub for tenants to come together for meaningful discussion, opinion, and feedback.
We want your help to provide better services and make a real difference to our communities. We understand that people are busy, that is why we have developed a range of involvement opportunities for you to get involved with. This means you can engage with us and contribute as and when you choose.
There are many benefits to getting involved, including:
- Helping make your community a great place to live
- Creating better local facilities for you and your family
- Getting support in tackling issues in your community
- Making a difference in how we deliver our services
- Training opportunities that will support your personal and professional growth
- Meeting and working with new people
So, how do you get started with the portal?
- Register yourself on the Engagement Portal by clicking here
- Visit the Have Your Say page and introduce yourself to other tenants in the general discussion
- Read the latest tenant only news on the Tenant Hub
- Discover skills and training opportunities here
- Find out how you can earn rewards by using the tenant portal
- Complete a survey an earn rewards
- Tell us about an idea you have for your community
- Browse through opportunities to get involved and register your interest
- Join one of our training courses
Also, If you register before the 1st December 2020 you’ll be entered into our ‘Christmas All Wrapped Up’ competition, find out more here.