Community Gateway has a specialist team responsible for tidying and cleaning our communal areas. This is just one of the ways we work to provide tenants with a safe and clean neighbourhood the whole community can enjoy.
What you can expect from us
Our specialist team will:
- Thoroughly clear and clean empty properties, from top to bottom, ready to welcome new tenants.
- Check all our communal spaces every four weeks and carry out any tasks that need to be done to improve or maintain them.
- Clear fly-tipped waste within five working days of being made aware of it.
- Remove offensive graffiti within one working day.
- Remove other forms of graffiti within three working days.
- Respond to emergencies within 24 hours. This includes incidents which leave a hazardous substance behind that pose a health risk, such as urine, blood or vomit
How you can help
It is very helpful when tenants and members of the public report issues to us such as fly tip waste, graffiti, hazardous substances, etc. This enables us to deal with them promptly and thoroughly for the benefit of all local residents. Removal of waste items If you need any large items removed from your property, we recommend you contact your local council to arrange this. This is a chargeable service, but it is the most cost-effective way for you. Our rates are slightly higher than the local council, due to the tipping costs we have to pay. If you are unable to lift the items to the outside of your property yourself, we can offer this service for you at a charge.
To report a concern
For information about our environmental services, including reporting an issue in a communal area or requesting a quote for waste removal at your home, please contact our team on 0800 953 0213 (option 1) or email email@example.com.
What if I’m dissatisfied with the service?
If you are dissatisfied with the service, please let us know by contacting our team on 0800 953 0213 (option 1) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.