We are all about making a difference
Each year we publish a Community Impact Report 16/17 so everyone can see the difference we have made to people and their local communities.
This report includes how well we have met our targets in empowering and involving our tenants and local communities.
Highlights from 2016/17 include:
- 317 involved Members with ten hours involvement or more hours of volunteering
- 304 people involved in training
- 1059 actively involved tenants
- £65,354 external funding secured
- 38 Action Group meetings held, with tenants and Members involved in shaping our:
- Development Strategy
- IT Strategy
- People Strategy
- Communications Strategy
- Annual Report
- Equality and Diversity Strategy
- VFM self-assessment and VFM Strategy
- Review of Customer Charter, Service Standards and Local Offers
- Business Growth Strategy
- Asset Management Strategy
- Play Areas review
- Rent and Service charges 17/18 and
- Resident Involvement Impact Report 15/16
For more information on our Community Empowerment Impact Report call the Community Empowerment Team on 0800 953 0213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.