Complain or comment
Community Gateway Association (CGA) is committed to providing an excellent service to all our customers, but despite our best efforts we sometimes get things wrong. CGA wants to ensure that as a valued customer you have a chance to comment on the service we provide, where we are getting it right and where we could improve.
When something goes wrong we want to hear from you. We understand that you will not be happy if we have:
- Failed to follow our policies and procedures
- Provided wrong or misleading information
- Failed to deliver on our promises
- Treated you unfairly or discourteously
- Taken too long to deal with an issue without good reason
- Shown bias or inequality of treatment
This list is not comprehensive. If you feel that you have a grounds for a complaint please tell us so that we can investigate.
CGA won’t accept a complaint if:
- It is the first time you have reported an issue and you haven’t given us a chance to sort this out
- It is an aspect of general law that the organisation has correctly applied
- The problem has occurred with people or other agencies over whom we have no control
- We have applied our policies and procedures correctly
- We are already dealing with items that are, or will become, the subject of court, tribunal or insurance business
Again this list is not comprehensive. If you are unsure please contact us.
Click here to access the comments and complains form.